100 x 5000 i.u.'s Capsules with 100mg of Vitamin K2


Vitamin D3 known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’ is produced naturally in the skin when it is exposed to sunlight. You can also get it through certain foods, such as oily fish, egg yolks and cheese

Although it is a vitamin, D3 transforms into a hormone in the body and circulates in the bloodstream to help in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, contributing to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function.

Calcium plays a role in the production of hormones in the body by transmitting nerve impulses to the brain.

99% of your Vitamin D is used for regulating the calcium in the body the remaining 1% is utilised for strengthening the immune system and maintaining muscle strength.

Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2